Contest Announcment Go Naked 2012!!!

Oh, as part of the weekends events:

Kirk_2012.JPG

Love the premise and would sign up in a heartbeat if there was a similar comp around here.

Getting back to Old School BBQ. Hopefully this will catch on and maybe there will be some similar events down here in the South. Wish I had the time and money to travel, I'd sign up. :becky:

Just out of curiousty why wouldnt people with stick burners want to compete against pellet cookers? I'm sure this is beating a dead horse, but I'm new :redface:

Easter Weekend... Logisitically, it was the best weekend... That also worked for Mr. Kirk.

Business as usual for us...except for the thermapen...does that count as an electronic? :cool: Have fun folks! :becky:

May I have some details regarding the Paul Kirk's class?

Nevermind... found it under the original post... with the link on Kirk's logo.

Check is in the mail in the morning. Can't wait to get back to the Mason-Dixon for the 2nd year. Looking forward to starting the season off right and seeing some good friends.
Go Naked or Go HOME!!!!!!

We really regret not being able to be competing this year. It was a ton of fun last year. Anyone who didn't get in should.

Just out of curiousty why wouldnt people with stick burners want to compete against pellet cookers? I'm sure this is beating a dead horse, but I'm new :redface:
It's not that we don't want to... This contest is just a way for us to do our own thing...

We may make the drive. Looking at schedule next week. This sounds so awesome.
Chicago to middle southern PA. 1 day no problem!

Back