***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Declaration of Meatloaf-Dependence" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Declaration of Meatloaf-Dependence" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Declaration of Meatloaf-Dependence"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 7/23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Al[/size]
1690474_Al.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1691809_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1695229_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1698269_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1701287_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Mrs Wampus[/size]
1701724_Mrs_Wampus.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
1704124_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1707998_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte 1[/size]
1708871_bigabyte_1.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1711976_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Smiter Q 1[/size]
1711984_Smiter_Q_1.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte 2[/size]
1712024_bigabyte_2.jpg

[size=+2]Smiter Q 2[/size]
1713024_Smiter_Q_2.jpg

Shiz Nits shouldn't have hid the meat loaf behind the pasta but it was the one I most wanted to eat. I really would have liked to have been able to see a slice of the Mrs Wampus entry, the loaf was beautiful but it is the inside of a meat loaf that counts.

Again, as with most ThrowDowns, I would hit each and every one of these Hard...

But, Al's called my Name from Afar, what with that Mac and Cheese Stuffing and Melted Provolone and Garlic Bread, Are you Kidding Me?????....
OutStanding!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Al
I just got the supplies (to make a UBS) so that I could enter this one. I already picked up the ground meat. What's the deal ending this so early? :tsk:
Meatloaf is out. We're into SPAM now. Haven't you been paying any attention?

There's also a TV Dinner option currently available. Granted, with a UBS, you may have to make a whole bunch of tiny little TV Dinners.

How about Spam with chorizo? Let me know where and I'll send you a can.

Thanks! :thumb: ... but I'm just whining. If Chris doesn't get enough whines about TDs, he begins to feel unloved. I've actually been trying to think of something I'd like to cook less than Spam ... and can't. :becky:

Hmmm, maybe I should have made my granny's old fashioned meatloaf instead...for some reason I thought this was supposed to be the Declaration of Meatloaf-Dependence TD:confused: My bad.

Back