• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sunday night tri-tip with pron

BBQ PD

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
It is Sunday and I needed some tri-tip for my tri-tip chili, so I decided to make a Sunday night meal out of it, so off to Costco for a load of tri-tip, then off to Green Leaf BBQ for a visit with Tim and other friends. Tim just happend to have a Wagu brisket on the BGE, so after a sample or two of the brisket, which was out of this world, my dinner was ruined because there was no room left in my stomach, but I went home and cooked it up anyway. I think I need to run around the block. Anyhow, I seasoned the tri-tip, fired up the Santa Maria grill, and put the load of beef on. You just gotta love a load of beef on the grill :becky:.

Sundaynighttri-tip001.jpg

Sundaynighttri-tip002.jpg

Sundaynighttri-tip004.jpg

Sundaynighttri-tip010.jpg

And let's not forget Breeze making sure no varmints get the Q.

Sundaynighttri-tip015.jpg

Sundaynighttri-tip019.jpg

Sundaynighttri-tip028.jpg

And the finished product for the family, garlic bread, which was grilled on the Santa Maria grill, an artichoke, and some tri-tip.

Sundaynighttri-tip031.jpg

Have a great week all :thumb:.

Dave
Nice to meet you today. Wish I had stuck around a little longer for some of that brisket.
Your tri-tip looks great! All 17lbs of it.

Today was a great day. Thanks for the compliments on the brisket.

Wow Dave, you cookin' chili for a small army? That's quite the load of tri-tip!

If you have a pic of the finished tri-tip with no sides, you should consider entering that into the Tri-Tip Throwdown! It'd be quite the contender!:thumb:

Good lookin' meat ya got there Dave, was nice to finally meet you and Deny today. Be on the lookout for that elusive invite, it's coming soon :becky:

Wow Dave, you cookin' chili for a small army? That's quite the load of tri-tip!
The chili is for the potluck this Friday night for Backyard on the Lake. Come on out and share in the fun :thumb:. Deny is going to make up some honey cornbread to go along with it.

17lbs of tri-tip!! Sounds like heaven! :becky:

We make a tri-tip chili also. Had some of "Katie's Oaky Smokey Tri-Tip Chili" the other day, in fact. The best!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

The chili is for the potluck this Friday night for Backyard on the Lake. Come on out and share in the fun :thumb:. Deny is going to make up some honey cornbread to go along with it.

That sounds like a good enough reason to camp out in my car :becky:

Ok, now I'm reeeaalyyy hungry! good looking Tri-Tip for sure, I need to get over to that side of the hill and stop in at Greenleaf, Id love to meet you all, My brother lives in livermore, I built him a 30 GL UDS and he's learning too.

Have fun!

Back