Since Yardley is defunct..

Kirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
First it was BBQ on the River in Bristol, then BBQ on the Farm in Yardley, does anyone know if there will be a BBQ on the ______ this year?

I initially heard that the contest was going to be held at the Municipal Complex or something in Bensalem but haven't heard anything since. Any news?

Crap.

I'll email Tom to be sure but I was really hoping for this one to work out. I live less than 10 minutes from that venue.

I talked to Tom about 2 weeks ago. He said it was not going to happen this year.

Thanks Jon. Not the news I wanted to hear but thanks anyway.

I know you don't love NY but you luv us right? lol
I got no problem with NY, as long as I don't have to live there.
I think y'all know how we feel about the rest of you. :-D
Glad to hear that Williepalooza is on. It's been a long time since I seen you guys so I'll have to see if we can make it.

I got no problem with NY, as long as I don't have to live there.
I think y'all know how we feel about the rest of you. :-D
Glad to hear that Williepalooza is on. It's been a long time since I seen you guys so I'll have to see if we can make it.
Would be great if you can cook it or at least judge. According to Williepalooza rules it is mandatory that judges DO fraternize with the teams

Great, real excited about the opportunity of winning the big wiener trophy. Has lifted the winter blues

This is turning into a major thread hijack, but as an organizer of this event are you eligible to compete and win the Big Wiener?

Eric

Back