MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:35 AM   #1
nascarchuck
Full Fledged Farker

Default Cabela's - Ft. Worth - August 30

Anyone cooking at this event?

I am going to try to come out about 10:30 or 11 and walk around for awhile. Was just wondering if any brothers were going to be there.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #2
LoneStarBarbeque Co.
On the road to being a farker

Not at that one but we are cooking on 9/19-9/20 at Bass Pro Shop for the 2nd annual BBQ fundraiser for Camp Craig Allen. It's our first real comp so we are super excited.
LoneStarBarbeque Co. is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Knocking out the Honey-Do list so I can go dove hunting on Monday.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
nascarchuck
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarBarbeque Co. View Post
Not at that one but we are cooking on 9/19-9/20 at Bass Pro Shop for the 2nd annual BBQ fundraiser for Camp Craig Allen. It's our first real comp so we are super excited.
Same with us.

My buddy and I (and possibly a friend from Indy) are supossed to cook in the BPS cookoff. None of us have ever done this before either.

Right now I am looking for another job and during my search we got buyout packets at work, so everything is up in the air right now for me at the BPS cookoff.

Hopefully I can still participate.

We are called Midnight Blue Smokers and we should have a Star-Telegram banner. Stop by and say hi!

Old 08-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #5
LoneStarBarbeque Co.
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarchuck View Post
Same with us.

My buddy and I (and possibly a friend from Indy) are supossed to cook in the BPS cookoff. None of us have ever done this before either.

Right now I am looking for another job and during my search we got buyout packets at work, so everything is up in the air right now for me at the BPS cookoff.

Hopefully I can still participate.

We are called Midnight Blue Smokers and we should have a Star-Telegram banner. Stop by and say hi!
Cool, we are called RedDirtRookies and will have tyedie team shirts so stop by also.
LoneStarBarbeque Co. is offline   Reply With Quote