Friday is the Last day for Banquet tickets

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Do not forget, Friday is the final day to purchase tickets for the KCBS banquet. Kall the KCBS office at 1-800-963-5227. I hope to see many of you there.

and
Please come introduce yourself to me. I know I have walked past many who I type to or talk to and never know them in person. I would be extremely pleased to shake your hand or perhaps purchase a beer!

Yours in Q
Merl Whtebook

Do not forget, Friday is the final day to purchase tickets for the KCBS banquet. Kall the KCBS office at 1-800-963-5227. I hope to see many of you there.

and
Please come introduce yourself to me. I know I have walked past many who I type to or talk to and never know them in person. I would be extremely pleased to shake your hand or perhaps purchase a beer!

Yours in Q
Merl Whtebook

Holy hell, if you're buying the beer, I'll come introduce myself, Merl! :razz:

So Becky... what does Mark have planned for an encore? :lol::lol::lol: Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

I would hate to see the encore:mad: I was told someone was going to behave that weekend.

I must've missed it......

If you were in Early Bird's room after the banquet, you didn't. LOL! Good times!

Oh and by the way, I've already met Merl 2-3 times. I'm just trying to get a free drink off him! :wink:

I can't believe Merle would let loose buying a beer, usually its the other way around.

Back