Welp, I don't sell BBQ, but I do love me some good Q! (sharing some pics of my concession trailer)

Fooskey

Got Wood.
Reaction score
I love coming here and looking at the BBQ pron, and also reading about the folks in the business and starting businesses. I thought I would share pictures of my setup for critique as I am planning what I need to be doing over the winter to improve my set-up.

Have been running since May. All sorts of issues that we have slowly been knocking out, with the refrigeration issue to be addressed this offseason (front display cases not getting cool enough when temp is 90+ outside).

That being said, can I be an official MOINKballer if I make mine in an oven? :razz:

http://www.craveeatery.com/mobile_restaurant.htm

I know my branding also needs some work. I just did my first "roadside" vending a week ago, and just started on Facebook earlier in the week. Any thoughts/suggestions would be totally appreciated.

I don't know what Welp means but that is sure a big trailer, more room would be nice for us I know.

I don't know what Welp means but that is sure a big trailer, more room would be nice for us I know.

WELP: To be used in place of 'well', when one feels there is no more to say. This word was originally brought to the peoples' attention in 1994, from Jim Carrey in the cult classic, Dumb & Dumber.
This is simply one of the many words and phrases that continue to be used in teen conversation today. :becky:

NICE RIG!!!!

WELP: To be used in place of 'well', when one feels there is no more to say. This word was originally brought to the peoples' attention in 1994, from Jim Carrey in the cult classic, Dumb & Dumber.
This is simply one of the many words and phrases that continue to be used in teen conversation today. :becky:

NICE RIG!!!!

I am not sure where it originated, but my family is from Tennessee and we always say "Welp" when we are prepping to leave someone's home or end a phone call. "Welp, I'll see ya'll later."

Too big some days and too small other days. There are plenty of times already I wish I had a 20-24 footer, for both agility and for limiting the fees at events that may not warrant such size. On the flipside, I would need a commissary if I went that direction.

Back