upcoming BBQ

socalnewb

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
So this upcoming Saturday my wife and I are going to host our first big bbq by that i mean 25 people that's alot for us I was wondering if the meat I got was enough So Far we got 8 racks of St.Louis style cut ribs and 3 tri-tips also I usually use some uncle Henery's commercial rub but I would like to try something new I'm sure somone has a basic favorite rub I culd add on Thanks In Advance!

That works out to a 1/3 of a slab of ribs and 1/4 pound of tri-tip (assuming each tri-tip is 2.2 lbs) per person. Personally I would cook more as I want to make sure that everyone has the chance for seconds. I usually have leftovers but thats fine by me.

I would bump it up by 1 more rack of ribs and one more tri-tip to ensure leftovers.

The cook's gotta eat!

By the way, did you build that UDS? Even though you tailgate at SC, I would still help...

I would bump it up by 1 more rack of ribs and one more tri-tip to ensure leftovers.

The cook's gotta eat!

By the way, did you build that UDS? Even though you tailgate at SC, I would still help...

LOL not yet But it will be done before the season starts for sure I think I may have a line on a sandblaster in Rancho Cucamonga!

I would do 1 pork butt also.
plenty of adult drinks.

Back