OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

Count me in......going to join right now....happy new year everyone....

Speak for yerself, sugar. :twisted:

Awww.... don't listen to him, guys! He's a pussycat, and one of those who'd go out of his way to help you if he thought he could. This place is full of folks who'd like nothing more than to help you succeed at turning out good Q. Give youself the greatest Christmas gift, and join us here on the forum. There are still a few hours to purchase that subscription, and post in this thread "Count Me In!!!" :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Just wanted to let everyone know that a winner has been randomly drawn in the WSM Christmas Giveaway. Our winner is gooffy140 from Felton, MN. I've left him a message on his page and a PM to send me his name and address so I can get that little WSM beauty with cover out to him right away. Please join me in sending him congratulations! :clap2: Thanks to all who signed up and entered!

Thanks Tish

Tish,
Thank You, for having the drawing. Really going to love the new WSM. I'll post pron of it in action.
Thanks again ,
Gooffy

Congratulations, Gooffy140, what a great win! Congratulations to the Brethren for boosting subscriptions in such a fun way and thank you, Tish, for making it all possible! Happy Farkin' New Year!! :whoo::peace:

Back