Special BOD meeting agenda posted

Considering it's still advertised on the SOTW website I think you're probably right. And I think even BOD members have probably figured it out. So we wait until the anouncement of the new sanctioning for the contest. I really doubt the KCBS will ever approve it even as a competitor contest.

And the SOTW website shows Lula MS as a KCBS sanctioned event with KCBS rules and judges. So my guess is he wants full KCBS sanctioning for it tonight. Boy it would be fun to be a little fly on the wall. Wait I am calling in for it:biggrin:

Ford said:
I re as the saturation rule specifically.ally doubt the KCBS will ever approve it even as a competitor contest.

I believe the board is on record as saying that the competitor series conforms to rules such as the saturation rule specifically.

Boy it would be fun to be a little fly on the wall. Wait I am calling in for it:biggrin:

Ford, can you record it and post the podcast for us? :p (It's a joke, guys!!!)

Ford, can you record it and post the podcast for us? :p (It's a joke, guys!!!)
Here's what's in the email I got
"
With the use of this Conference number and access code you are agreeing and understand that no portion of the meeting may be recorded or reproduced for any purpose, all rights reserved to KCBS."

And you must pay for the long distance charges. It does not say I can't post what I hear. But the stuff for the trailer came this afternoon. We got things in and now it's assembly time. Ain't that fun. So I might not be doing much posting for a few days. I will however take notes.

Here's what's in the email I got
"
With the use of this Conference number and access code you are agreeing and understand that no portion of the meeting may be recorded or reproduced for any purpose, all rights reserved to KCBS."

And you must pay for the long distance charges. It does not say I can't post what I hear. But the stuff for the trailer came this afternoon. We got things in and now it's assembly time. Ain't that fun. So I might not be doing much posting for a few days. I will however take notes.
As will I... frantically typing in Notepad and sipping Scotch!:icon_smil

As will I... frantically typing in Notepad and sipping Scotch!:icon_smil

As long as you guys are doing all this typing, will one of you send me the quick notes and the minutes.
Thanks
Merl Whitebook,
Secretary

As long as you guys are doing all this typing, will one of you send me the quick notes and the minutes.
Thanks
Merl Whitebook,
Secretary
I have been trying to dial in for 10 minutes and getting a "call not completed" message...:mad:

Sorry guys, the second phone system was not working, that is why you got the board member number and access codes via e-mail...

Thanks
Merl Whitebook,
Secretary
Sorry, Merl - The Scotch was flowing far too easily... :biggrin:

Back