Going to Nashville KCBS Meeting?

OMG What, when and where! My backyard and I've got a few days off - could it get much better?

Wouldn't miss it. Will be funny not being in KC though. I'd rather it been in Vegas. But what do I know.

I'll be there. Only about 100 miles up the road this time. Have flown to KC the last two years. Nice to have it closer this time. Hope to see a lot of you farkers there.

Nope. I think this years banquet will be much like the dance from last year.

Nope. I think this years banquet will be much like the dance from last year.

Char, can I have the first dance with you. I wanted to be the first to ask, before your dance card fills up........

Happy Thanksgiving
Merl

There was a dance last year? I must have missed it! Come to think of it the band missed the dancers too! LMAO

We are a solid maybe. I cant schedule chit that far in advance right now. Business is sporadic and we are taking whatever we can get.

It looks like we are a NO this year as all air traffic has been cancelled going that way from South Dakota.

It looks like we are a NO this year as all air traffic has been cancelled going that way from South Dakota.

Scotty,
Is there something the rest of us should know about South Dakota? I heard there have been new ufo sightings! Have you seen any aliens.

Happy Thanks giving.
Merl

I am planning on being there. Right in my backyard as well. Does not look like there is much to do on Saturday before the dinner though.

Maybe we can get a Mod to add Brethren Bash to the title of this thread
Any local got an idea on a location?
Hotel Bar? LOL Brethren Round Table

Maybe you shuld consult Phil on this I am sure He will be there. As he is the Grand Poo Ba.

kcbs banquet

Just wondering who is going down to thw kcbs banquet in nashville tn?

Back