• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

FBA 2008 Triple Crown Contest Series

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The new year 2008 will begin a series of contests - 3 maximum per state - that will culminate in an Invitation Only contest called the FBA Triple Crown Championship.

The FBA Triple Crown Program will consist of a maximum of three FBA Sanctioned Contests per state. Those contests shall be called Qualifiers and the accumulated points won at those contests shall be used to select the top 10 teams from each group of 3 contests. The top 10 teams from each state will be invited to the FBA Triple Crown Championship to be held in December. Points can not be mixed between states and there will be no duplications or substitutions. If a team wins in both Georgia and Florida, for example, they will receive only one invitation to the Championship Round.
The contest locations in each state shall include the FBA State Championship for that state as one of the three contests.

Note: Points at the Qualifiers DO count toward Team of the Year just as they would at any other FBA Sanctioned Contest. However, points at the Triple Crown Championship DO NOT count toward Team of the Year since that contest is by invitation only.

For 2008:
Florida Qualifiers: Sebring, Winter Haven, Clermont
Georgia Qualifiers: Thomaston, Barnesville, Newnan
Alabama Qualifiers: Dothan, Valley
Championship: Perry, FL - December 12-13, 2008

Or, you set up three FBA sanctioned events in NY. :wink::-D

Makes sense to me. I dont see why everything has to KCBS. I love the no garnish rule and 1 hour turn in times. 11AM,12PM ,1PM,2 PM It finishes only a half hour later than we do with KCBS and alot more relaxed. Convincing anybody else up here is the problem.

sounds doable to me
The FBA sanctioned a contest in Panama City, Panama for 2008 so reason we can't fly to NY.....

Makes sense to me. I dont see why everything has to KCBS. I love the no garnish rule and 1 hour turn in times. 11AM,12PM ,1PM,2 PM It finishes only a half hour later than we do with KCBS and alot more relaxed. Convincing anybody else up here is the problem.

One word: DUAL SANCTIONED.

Back