• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My New Grill!

J

jeffsasmokin

Thanks Brothers for all your input on my "Cast Iron or Stainless" post. Having researched many different models, I decided on this one. For the price, it had practically every feature I desired. It is entirely stainless, except for the wheels and Brass side burner. I would have liked perhaps one more burner, but it is only my wife and I and I can always fire up the Kettles if we have too many guests for it to handle. Total cooking area is 697 sq. in. - so it is still very adequate.

I'm breaking it in today with two 32 oz. T-Bone steaks! Yum! I prefer Rib-Eyes. but the T's were on sale, and they're like Brontosaurus Steaks!!!

No chimney? No dampers?? Ashpan.?? What is that thing?? I seen them.. i think they are for preheating logs and drying wet wood.

:wink: Sorry.. had to abuse ya little...

Nice rig.. enjoy it!! Lets see how that thing can seer a Tbone!! I been gettin the urge for one myself lately.

Hey, anybody that has elephant ears growing in his back yard in January... ;)

Nice rig, Jeff. Did you get the rotisserie for it? My bro in Atlanta has one similar to that and he cooks a lot of bird on the spit.

BBQchef33 said:
No chimney? No dampers?? Ashpan.?? What is that thing?? I seen them.. i think they are for preheating logs and drying wet wood.

:wink: Sorry.. had to abuse ya little...

Nice rig.. enjoy it!! Lets see how that thing can seer a Tbone!! I been gettin the urge for one myself lately.
Yeah, I kinda knew you guys were gonna bust my chops a little. :oops:

Arlin_MacRae said:
Hey, anybody that has elephant ears growing in his back yard in January... ;)

Nice rig, Jeff. Did you get the rotisserie for it? My bro in Atlanta has one similar to that and he cooks a lot of bird on the spit.
Actually, those are Dwarf Red Jamaican Banana Trees (Babies, the Mother got destroyed from the Hurricanes). They produce bananas that are Burgundy and taste like heaven! (Picture attatched)

BrooklynQ said:
BBQchef33 said:
enjoy it!! a bone!! I been gettin the urge for one myself lately.

Phil needs a bone.

Pass it on.

Yup...your right....... i need a new one cause my old one is stuck in your ass.

:mrgreen:

Rob walks funny..

pass it on.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one leaving that one alone! The post, and the bone.

So many options....Does the bone, phone home? Will the bone show up on milk cartons? How about the 10/11 o'clock news, "It's 10 PM, do you know where your bone is?"

go ahead and get it out of your system so we can split this thing :shock:

i told you where my old one is.

Rob still walks funny.

pass it on..

You've been here long enough to know how this works, Jeff. :D

Back