• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Last Call Fabulous Fromunda Bros Microphone Fatboyz for 25.50 and Txschutte puts on a dyper and sings karioky** thats NOT my spelling.!

jpw23

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
This is one of the mics that is used by the "Fabulous Fromunda Bros." destined to be a collectors item very soon. It is a Nady SP-5, comes with a 20' XLR cable.

Hurry!!!! Don't let this piece of rock-n-roll memorabilia pass you by:biggrin:
100_1479.jpg

Bidding starts at $15.00

BTW....that spot on the table is a mess my grand daughter made with a popsicle.

C'mon farkers!!!!! You know you want a Fromunda Brother's mic:rolleyes::biggrin:

i need that 25 if tx is say in a kiddy pool and that got throun in it would not kill him right just give him a little shock like static right?

i need that 25 if tx is say in a kiddy pool and that got throun in it would not kill him right just give him a little shock like static right?
Nope...won't kill him....just a little surprise!!!!:twisted: Damn! I understood what you posted:shock:

Nope...won't kill him....just a little surprise!!!!:twisted: Damn! I understood what you posted:shock:
When you two farksticks are done planning my upcoming state of bodily harm, you can beat my bid of ........... $25.25:twisted:

ok 25.50 and if i win you have to put on a dyper and sing karioky here

and jp stop drinking all the hooch save some for the rest of the class.i know your drinking it cause you could read my rightin

Back