Bob's MOINK burger

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
(Please note, use of the word MOINK in this context was submitted and approved with comment by IMBAS)

I felt it was time to re-enter the fray and make a Brethren Throwdown entry again. So, burgers it would be, but, how to make something a little different, There would be so many good burgers. Well, you can never go wrong with MOINK-like objects.

Pacific Prairies 93% ground beef (grass pasture finished)
Applegate Farms un-cured bacon, extra thin
Simply Marvelous Seafood Experimental rub, Landarc Top Rub
Local White Cheddar Cheese
Cake Box bun
Jalapeno-roasted garlic mayonnaise

MOINK burger patties were cooked over a 250F oak lump charcoal fire with pecan chunks.

Lazzari oak lump charcoal, Restaurant grade, unmarked bag, Mexico sourced
Weber pecan chunks

P4120007.jpg
P4120009.jpg
P4120012.jpg
P4120014.jpg
P4120018.jpg

That's a fine looking creation! I'll have 3 please.

Dang Lando...looks really good!
So good that I've to put it on the menu @ McPhu's!

Note...you almost made my idea of an experiment I want to try out this weekend.:cool:

Dang Lando...looks really good!
So good that I've to put it on the menu @ McPhu's!

Note...you almost made my idea of an experiment I want to try out this weekend.:cool:
MOINK Ball sliders? Tiny brioche buns, grilled onions and a MOINK Ball? Is that your idea?

Phubby (HannekeMod), I gave that idea some serious thought, but, could not find the slider buns I wanted and did not feel like making brioche just for that. I still think it would be incredible.

I'm gonna try to find those buns,some guys on the Dutch forum used those so I know they exist over here.

Off topic:so that's who you meant...do you know her?:confused:

From Twitter, I see her there., she logs in and chats from time to time, like every night.

Back