Hello from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle697

is one Smokin' Farker
I have been looking at the site for a month now i guess, and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have already found a ton of help and look forward to continuing to improve my Q.
I was first introduced to real BBQ a year ago as the guest of a team in Barnseville. A friend of mine and I decided that this could be a lot of fun, so we started a team. We have only cooked 2 comps but i am looking forward to doing several more this year, not to mention a lot of tasty practice at home in the backyard. I just recently purchased my first smoker, an american made Bandera and am already looking for another one. Everyone here has been very helpful and i already fell at home here. I can;t wait to look some of you up at any competitions this year.

Welcome to the forum Chris. Lots of info here and the search function at the top of the page is going to be your friend.

Welcome Chris, I am writing a blog about starting a BBQ team if you get time to check it out. If you get up north any time, please stop in and see us at a competition. There is a lot of really good info here. Good luck and have fun!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back