Kosmo's Chicken Soak

From what I understand it is a brine like product that can be mixed on site and used immediately.

I'm sure Kosmo will post more soon...

You hit the nail on the head Jeff.

This product can be mixed without heating or cooking (i.e. onsite). Kosmo's Chicken Soak is a high concentration of ingredients that pulls flavor and moisture into your chicken. With this product there is no need to inject or concoct a brine prior use. Our Chicken Soak will give you a moist and flavorful piece of meat every time.

Several top chicken cooks have tested this product and after receiving their enthusiastic approval it is going to hit the market in the next week or so.

Sorry I didn't mean to tease my brothers, just got a little excited about it. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Sounds interesting
kinda like a shuck the cluck (copyrighted 2009 Emery Services)

2lb bags of Chicken Soak are ready and listed. Should have 1/2 Chicken Soak bags by this time next weekend for the sample bundle.

I just got ahold of a bag of Ames Phos, I was planning to inject,,,, if you do a sample again for the brethren, please give me a heads up, I would be happy to compare to,,,

TIA,

I am going to add the 1/2lb Chicken Soak to the sample package over the holidays. PM me if you have qny questions I would be happy to answer them.

Kosmo

i just logged on and and placed my order for a sample pack for the beef, pork, and chicken soak.. Can't wait to try it.. Please le me know when it will ship out.
Thanks
Buster Davis

Your order is already filled and heading out for shipment today. Provided the Post Office is open. LOL

Got my shipment Christmas Eve Day...whooo hooo, quick ship is an understatement!!
'
You rock!

Back