The "PIGGLES" Challenge! ***RESULTS***

Smokin Turkey

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The judging was too tough for me to do so I turned all judging responsability over to my wife who consulted with a few other "PIGGLES" fans.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

First - Honorable mentions go to

me.jpg

• BobBrisket Who would have had my vote hands down if he just would have posted pics of someone eating them! lol
3645611794_afbe77ba5b_b.jpg

• Wampus For having pics of the entire town trying his "PIGGLES"! Very NICE guy!
IMG_2900.jpg

PIGGLES-021.jpg

• Last but not least everyone who made the "PIGGLES", tried the "PIGGLES", & LOVED THE "PIGGLES"!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE>>>>>>>

The winner of the "PIGGLES" Challenge is...

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clapsteveno702:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

attachment.php

Your "PIGGLES" according to the judges panel looked so good I had to go make some fresh ones and water down my BBQ sauce like you did!

Congrats to everyone who played!

They are pretty simple to make! I suggest spritzing with applejuice once you scoop the seeds drain off the pickle juice.

Ok, I'm a noob here. Someone gimme the low down on THESE interesting items...

Pickle halves scooped a little and filled with ??? then wrapped in bacon... kinda like ABT's with Pickles?
I am scared but strangely hungry for these crazy looking things! BUT, I love fried pickles so these should be AWESOME!

MORE INFO PLEASE for the noobie!

dang! it was fun trying though!

i can't believe i posted that photo :icon_blush:

Ok, I'm a noob here. Someone gimme the low down on THESE interesting items...

Pickle halves scooped a little and filled with ??? then wrapped in bacon... kinda like ABT's with Pickles?
I am scared but strangely hungry for these crazy looking things! BUT, I love fried pickles so these should be AWESOME!

MORE INFO PLEASE for the noobie!

No problem! I would direct you to the following threads to read a little into the creation and modifications of the "PIGGLES" recipe.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62980&highlight=piggles

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63671&highlight=piggles

I have made these things so many different ways and all of them are great! I really can't come up with a filler that doesn't work! Kinda wondering how a seafood variation of these would fare? Possibly shrimp and an old bay derivative for dusting? hmmm!

Thanks... Like I said, I am a noob here and I haven't figured out how to get to the old threads yet! Thanks for the help!

Back