Temp Gauge

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I need to get a temp gauge to install in my smoker that is being built. Can anybody recommend a good one that won't cost more than the smoker?

Lang has one...Klose as one...Most are about $35 or so.

Lang's is $37.50 plus shipping at www.pigroast.com look on the bottom of the home page.

Attachments

• gauge.jpg
    gauge.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 184
I went with the spicewine. Better price and I like doing business with Brethren when I can.

I just ordered a Spicewine, too... and starting to think about a Thurmanator to do onsite breads for catering.

Got to give a thumbs up to Spicewine. I have a couple of his installed and I verified accuracy in our lab at work. Dead on, and if not, they are adjustable.

Cool, I needed a thermometer as well. Just ordered one from Spicewine. Ordered some of their Dust as well.

You'll like the dust. Just make sure he tells you the right way to use it.

Bigmista said:
Still jealous. Don't push it...

It sure is purty in person. Esp. after he has the second round of carnuba on it, with the lighting adjusted well :cool:

I'm kinda diggin my rotisserie - so I don't get tooooo jealous. But, Spice does GREAT work.

HoDeDo said:
It sure is purty in person. Esp. after he has the second round of carnuba on it, with the lighting adjusted well :cool:

I'm kinda diggin my rotisserie - so I don't get tooooo jealous. But, Spice does GREAT work.

Don't encourage him. Next he'll have a laser light show set up. Just ribbing you Jeff. (bad pun, I know)

Don't worry Mista you are not the only one who wants a spicewine smoker in Socal. I mentioned it to the wife, and showed her the website. She saw the prices, and after I get back into the bedroom I will be able to get that custom made 55 gal horizontal smoker we were talking about.

All part of the plan....

I just got my spicewine thermometer in today... i think it will work great in the door... looks great, too. Jay hooked me up with some sweet and spicy sauce... Great stuff! Tried it on some pulled pork, and it was really good! My wife loved it, too.

Back