***VOTE***Week 4 Throwdown***VOTE***

Please vote for your favorite "Seafood" pron...1 vote per person please. Good Luck All!

• SpammyQ

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • N8man

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Big Mike

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • thillin

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Butts-n-gutts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McGee

• Mad Max

• hav

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • midnight

• Meat Burner

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • lazyjacres

• River City Smokehouse

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Mr. Bo

• Pork Smoker

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Qcrue2U

• MayDay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • milehigh

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
mayday...mayday...I forgot to add Bacon, ipls3355, and cmcadams to the poll!!! Mods please add them for me just in case I can't figure it out...:icon_blush::icon_blush::icon_blush:

Bacon...ipls...hang in there bros! I'll keep track of your votes via thread posts in the meantime.

***Vote***Vote***Vote***Vote***Vote***

Please place your vote for your favorite "Seafood" pron...Good Luck! :razz:

If the pic I chose is not your preference please let me know...:razz:

SpammyQ

attachment.php

thirdeye​

SeafoodThrowdown3.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight​

808bristol3-017.jpg

N8man​

attachment.php

Big Mike​

dscf0811ri4.jpg

thillin​

IMG_0198.jpg

Butts-n-gutts​

attachment.php

JD McGee​

IMG_4840.jpg

Mad Max​

attachment.php

hav​

DSC04350_Lo_Lo_Res.jpg

midnight​

attachment.php

Meat Burner​

attachment.php

lazyjacres​

Seafood2.jpg

River City Smokehouse​

Seafood002w.jpg

Mr. Bo​

image20.jpg

Pork Smoker​

Picture065.jpg

Qcrue2U​

Picture102.jpg

MayDay​

iA5CF0787-6B08-49C9-BB78-EB4CDA2A4328.jpg

milehigh​

fish012.jpg

Bacon​

DSC_0186.jpg

ipls3355​

seafood1.jpg

cmcadams

2797846955_d2f178ee6a_o.jpg

Last edited:
I had to go with brother Rick this week...every time I look at that pic I get hungry! :p

Hey Bacon...I can't seem to figure it out...hopefully the mods will fix it. I'll keep track of your votes via posts in the meantime. Sorry Bro! :icon_blush:

This weeks challenge is..."Seafood"...:razz:

Here are the rules...(in case you forgot)...

4) All pics or descriptions (if you don't have a digital camera) must be submitted by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday.
"...
I thought we had two more hours...oh well, here's what my entry would have been. Spicy smoked tilapia with pineapple pepper relish.

seafood1.jpg

I thought we had two more hours...oh well, here's what my entry would have been. Spicy smoked tilapia with pineapple pepper relish.

seafood1.jpg

You are correct sir...and are hereby eligible. The past throwdowns have all been in early so I started this one when I got home from work instead of after supper when I'm ready to crash! :biggrin:

Wow!!! They all look excellent, I don't know which one to choose....

seafood1.jpg

In my own defense...:twisted:

"The voting will begin on Monday evening after 7:00 PM...or whenever I (or anyone else) get around to posting the "vote" thread!"

However...I am a very accommodating fella! :p

In my own defense...:twisted:

"The voting will begin on Monday evening after 7:00 PM...or whenever I (or anyone else) get around to posting the "vote" thread!"

However...I am a very accommodating fella! :p

No sweat, its all for fun. Just give me five votes to catch up when the poll gets fixed:wink::lol::evil:

Man...this is another tough one, but RCS just knocked it out of the park (again).

I'm a bit disappointed in that I beat the 7:00 pm deadline, but this was up early. :(

not disappointed in the throwdown, just in me being too busy to get things done in the last day... That's what job hunting does to you.

I think we should institute a new rule that you have to take your own photos! :)

I'm a bit disappointed in that I beat the 7:00 pm deadline, but this was up early. :(

not disappointed in the throwdown, just in me being too busy to get things done in the last day... That's what job hunting does to you.

No worries bro...you are in...! :p

2797846955_d2f178ee6a_o.jpg

Since I don't eat seabugs, I went with a designated voter - Big Al was my stunt voter for this week's throwdown - he went with thillin - fish tacos it is!

Wow, there at least 8 entries that I chose to decide from. I chose one, but my wife chose another, so I need to get a 3rd opinion.
Toughest week yet.

Back