BBQ Brethren "TV Dinner" Throwdown!

I am going to present mine in one of those new fangled TV trays. The ones where they actually look like a plate, so that the average Mr. + Mrs. sub-standard American microwave cook feels like they are not actually serving their family something that came out of a box. Nope.. no divided trays for me.. that is so last century. :laugh:

As long as you sauce it first and cook it for two hours I'm cool.

What about those new entree dishes, where it's just like a chunk of roast in a plastic pan that you toss in the nuker? I suppose a roast in a pan on the smoker would be like that. Doesn't seem right though...

Hum... this is a cool idea for a throw down,

I've got a neat idea for an entry.

It seems that were getting kind of trendy here so I suppose a spam TV dinner

is already in the works,

so plan B would be.

zombie-tv-dinner.jpg

If I can just find a fresh Zombie.

Isn't that an oxymoron of the highest order?? Fresh zombie?? That's like looking for fresh spam... Ooo, does spam have a "born on" date?

Spam thorium G has a radioactive halflife of ninety three years. If you take, say, fifty H-bombs in the hundred megaton range and jacket them with Spam thorium G, when they are exploded they will produce a spamday shroud. A lethal cloud of spam which will encircle the earth for ninety three years!

Isn't that an oxymoron of the highest order?? Fresh zombie?? That's like looking for fresh spam... Ooo, does spam have a "born on" date?

Ryan, I think "fresh zombie" is one which has just been turned, and before they eat their first meal. Think of them like a zombie soft shell crab. I hear that if you catch em at a certain time window they almost taste like chicken. Though eating a zombie is kind of a role reversal for most of us.

Spam thorium G has a radioactive halflife of ninety three years. If you take, say, fifty H-bombs in the hundred megaton range and jacket them with Spam thorium G, when they are exploded they will produce a spamday shroud. A lethal cloud of spam which will encircle the earth for ninety three years!

Actually much longer than that. After 93 years, however, the effective quantity of the spam shroud will be reduced by half. After another 93 years it would be down to a quarter of the original Spam thorium G and so on. In 651 years the Spamday shroud will be down to less that 1% of its original mass and the planet will be safe for human regeneration. Just think, all that time survivors will be surviving on existing supplies of Spam and Twinkies :becky:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnucklHed BBQ
Ryan, I think "fresh zombie" is one which has just been turned, and before they eat their first meal. Think of them like a zombie soft shell crab. I hear that if you catch em at a certain time window they almost taste like chicken. Though eating a zombie is kind of a role reversal for most of us.
Yes fresh zombies may seem like an oxymoron, which is what makes them so hard to find. But once you've had one you'll never go back.

And I know what I'm talking about, after all my avatar is a Zombie smiley.

:thumb:

Please keep this in mind as well:

Spam half-life is the period of time it takes for spam undergoing decay to decrease by half. The name was originally used to describe a characteristic of unstable spam atoms, but it may apply to any ground pressed hog product which follows a set-rate decay.
The original term, dating to 1907, was "spam half-life period", which was later shortened to "spam half-life" in the early 1950s.
Spam half-lives are very often used to describe spam quantities undergoing exponential decay - for example radioactive spam decay—where the half-life is constant over the whole life of the spam decay, and is a characteristic unit (a natural unit of scale) for the exponential spam decay equation. However, a spam half-life can also be defined for non-exponential spam decay processes, although in these cases the spam half-life varies throughout the decay process. For a general introduction and description of exponential spam decay, see the article on exponential spam decay in The Spam Scientific Journal. For a general introduction and description of non-exponential spam decay, see the article on spam rate law in the same publication. Corresponding to sediments and condiments in environmental processes, if the spam half-life is greater than the spam residence time, then the radioactive spam nuclide will have enough time to significantly alter the concentration, unless said spam has been rubbed and smoked for 10 hours at 250. The converse of spam half-life is spam doubling time.

:bow:

Well, it's been a week and still no entries. Tick tick tick...

Wow, if I post the only entry, there is a possibility I would WIN! But, there is also a possibility I'd join the Zero club. 50/50 odds -- not bad for me. :rolleyes:

CD

(BTW, I do plan to enter this weekend)

I shall also bestow my vision of the perfect TV Dinner, If I could just find a segmented plate :tsk: so far I have plates with just 1 segment :doh:

Back