THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woodwardbbq

Got Wood.
I am looking at a 6500 hondaor a yamaha. Has any one had any noise or and other problems with the honda or yamaha generaters. Please give me feed back on your experience.Thanks

I am looking at a 6500 hondaor a yamaha. Has any one had any noise or and other problems with the honda or yamaha generaters. Please give me feed back on your experience.Thanks

I have been running a pair of Honda 2000's for about 3 years ..... no problem. Ran them 18 days when Hurricane Ike hit. Of course I change the oil regular so I am sure that helps as well.

You won't hear bad things about the Honda's or Yamah's (I've rented the Yamaha's). Tend to be very quiet, reliable When I bought my 6k Generator I ended up going with the Kipor. It is a little louder (Honda 60 db, Yamaha ~60, Kipor ~70) but the price difference was the driver (around half). I've had great luck with it so far (battery dead when it arrived but charged fully). Might not be on your list but worth a look.

Back