"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight I'm making 5 liters of chili for tomorrows Dutch Chilifest.
Padawan is making some containers with Spanish tortilla.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Have a Wagyu tri-tip, a couple of racks of baby backs, 2 small arm roasts and (assuming it came in on my butchers truck yesterday) a shoulder clod to get me through the long weekend.

Back at ya there Phu!
I'm thinking ribs of the pork variety here. Possibly smoking off some kielbasa too.

Sunday will be a Creek Stone brisket, a couple pork butts, some beans and whatever other people bring. The grill will be going too for burgers and dogs and chicken finishing. Sunday is the inaugural party of my new, not yet complete, bbq barn/bar garage so gotta have a shindig!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

I'll be doing at least one butt, maybe two tomorrow for a small get together.

No smokin. Just grillin at a tailgate. But I cheat and use gas :evil:

Going to make some ABTs. I have jalapeños from the garden that i know will have some heat. and I'll get some from the store that will likely be very mild. I'll keep them segregated so the guests will get to choose. We'll also be doing brats and burgers on Monday (Labor Day holiday in the US) but my son may be grillmaster for that.

Daughter-in-law mentioned lamb and venison so there may be other opportunities to put my son's kettle to work.

Heading out to Harveys for supper tonight, but the rest of the weekend is looking up!

Ribs for supper tomorrow night, then on Sunday myself and my wife (SWMBO as I call her - She Who Must Be Obeyed) and I are throwing a garden party. Cooking up a couple of pork butts, smoked bologna, MOINK balls, and some kebobs for the faint at heart.

Gonna have both the Weber 22.5 OTG & the Pit Barrel Cooker going for this one!

3 racks of spares and a crap ton of baked beans for the baby shower next weekend. Maybe even whip up some of Jared Leonards custard filled corn bread.

A chit load of butts and fatties saterday. Then our dove season opens Sunday.....soooo Sunday night doves!

I have a brisket and a Boston butt going on my freshly restored Bandera tomorrow morning. It will be my first smoke ever, so wish me luck.

Four racks of dino bones, 4 chickens, 2 butts, 2 packer briskets, sausage, beans and mac n cheese.

I'll be doing a couple butts, a couple hams, a couple racks of ribs and some loins along with the head, belly and trotters. They will all be connected together and covered with skin. :heh: Gonna throw on a couple chix as well - got all my rowdy friends coming over on Sunday. :thumb:

I'll be doing a couple butts, a couple hams, a couple racks of ribs and some loins along with the head, belly and trotters. They will all be connected together and covered with skin. :heh: Gonna throw on a couple chix as well - got all my rowdy friends coming over on Sunday. :thumb:

:shock:

Is that all? What is everyone else gonna eat after I swing by? :loco:

Back