The wait for my Assassin is killin me!

KingRanch450

is Blowin Smoke!
The wait for my Assassin will be much shorter than the wait on any of the other smokers I looked at but it's still killin me! Dangit...I should have ordered sooner!!! :frusty:

I'm 1.5 weeks out on my build and I'm dying, too! I heard beer helps with the shakes! ;)

Can't wait to see yours in action!

Good deal, glad to see another. Did you have a chance to look at the video and pictures I put up? What model ya get?

I hear ya. Been almost 2 1/2 weeks since I ordered mine. From what Robin told me, mine was going to paint today, and should be shipped early next week. With any luck, maybe it will arrive before next weekend. I been just drinking beer to calm the anxiousness.

Mine only took 14 days from the day it was ordered to delivery and I was very anxious for it to get here. Fortunately, I was on vacation for 7 of those 14 days and that made them pass quickly.

Good deal, glad to see another. Did you have a chance to look at the video and pictures I put up? What model ya get?
I'm not getting an Assassin, just a custom design by a local guy...just sharing in the anticipation, letting him know he's no alone! Others are suffering just like him ;)

SmittyJonz, you can order a high end smoker right now, just give Jeff or Robin Conley a call and you too can have your very own high end smoker - in this case an Assassin gravity feed - in about 3 weeks. Try it, you'll like it!

Back