Naturiffic Hot Salt Arrived 🌶

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Arrived yesterday. USPS delivered on Sunday. Couldn’t wait to try it. Smoked some salmon filets yesterday. So today Crumbled them up and made salmon croquettes. Stewed veggies, steamed veggies and purple potatoes with purple onion and roasted garlic. Then I finished with Naturiffic Hot Salt. It has a kick, but a potent but polite kick. If you like a salty heat, get some - it’s good stuff.

Last edited:
Yep Naturiffic has some wonderful products. But a warning do not let your wife try their bath products! I usually purchase more of them than seasoning! Seriously if you want a nice surprise for the lady in your life grab some of the bombs or oatmeal soaks.

Arrived yesterday. USPS delivered on Sunday. Couldn’t wait to try it. Smoked some salmon filets yesterday. So today Crumbled them up and made salmon croquettes. Stewed veggies, steamed veggies and purple potatoes with purple onion and roasted garlic. Then I finished with Naturiffic Hot Salt. It has a kick, but a potent but polite kick. If you like a salty heat, get some - it’s good stuff.

Thanks Adams!
Glad you enjoyed it.

Back