BBQ-Brethren / Brothers in Smoke.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just got a letter in the mail today, so figured I'd let you ladies know.

Great American Festivals - GuitarBeQue. July 5th. Thats the contest from last august when me, Chad and BrooklynQ took a 1st and 2nd place with 4th overall. We gonna be on TV.! July 5. 8)

Gotta go set the VCR, just in case someone PLEASE remind me, I don't want to miss that show.

I hope y'all will have some new brethren stuff by then, and I'll look for the Fuzzy Blue Hat! Good luck,
Noah

I didn't get a letter - does that mean I'm on the cutting room floor? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BrooklynQ said:
I didn't get a letter - does that mean I'm on the cutting room floor? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

think maybe you telling the interviewer that your the "pitbitch" had something to do with it. :wink:

Actually, itys probably a 10 second spot where we looked at Chad and said "Take a breath".

Am I correct in assuming this is going to be on the Food Network?

Food Network, All American Festivals!

My DirecTivo guide only goes out two weeks... As soon as I can, I'll program it so I don't miss it!

I went to set this to record on Tivo and I couldn't find it on Tuesday, July 5, so I checked the Food Network web site. All American Festivals Guitarbeque episode is airing on Wednesday, July 6 at 10:30AM Eastern time. I am recording it...

These shows usually show at leat twice in the month but the night time show isn't listed - guess we'd better pay attention, hun?

Thanks for the alert. :D

Back