***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Burger" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the 2011 Special Burger Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"***SPECIAL*** Burger Throwdown!"[/size] Throwdown, a Throwdown that will live in infamy!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/7.

Well, we didn't quite get as many entries as last time. We still had 24 entries though!:whoo: Unfortunately, those 24 entries only came from 9 different people.:doh: OF those, I think somewhere around 45 of the entries were from Gore, and of those 45 Gore entries, I think I had to DQ about 95 of them.:tsk:

It was still record breaking...in many ways.:laugh: I would count the ways, but it hurts too much!:becky: I can't stop laughing!:pound:

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Gore 1[/size]
1612385_Gore_1.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 2[/size]
1612533_Gore_2.jpg

[size=+2]Drew[/size]
1612783_Drew.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 3[/size]
1613211_Gore_3.jpg

[size=+2]Bluetang[/size]
1614599_Bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Charcoalloungers[/size]
1616658_Charcoalloungers.jpg

[size=+2]Midnight Smoke 1[/size]
1617663_Midnight_Smoke_1.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 4[/size]
1620823_Gore_4.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ PD[/size]
1621735_BBQ_PD.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 5[/size]
1621918_Gore_5.jpg

[size=+2]Midnight Smoke 2[/size]
1623522_Midnight_Smoke_2.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 6[/size]
1624106_Gore_6.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 7[/size]
1624901_Gore_7.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 8[/size]
1625643_Gore_8.jpg

[size=+2]High Q 1[/size]
1625779_High_Q_1.jpg

[size=+2]High Q 2[/size]
1625791_High_Q_2.jpg

[size=+2]High Q 3[/size]
1625796_High_Q_3.jpg

[size=+2]High Q 4[/size]
1625802_High_Q_4.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 9[/size]
1625888_Gore_9.jpg

[size=+2]lionhrt[/size]
1625976_lionhrt.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 10[/size]
1626101_Gore_10.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 11[/size]
1626405_Gore_11.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1626675_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Gore 12[/size]
1626832_Gore_12.jpg

is it just me or are these Td's getting a bit weird??? Must be me...:laugh:

Anywhoo, from what I could decipher as a burger that looks good imho would be charcoalloungers..:thumb:

I had to go with Gore 6 even though it looks like a sandwich to me...... As a matter of fact all of them look like sandwiches to me. :tsk: It was super tough voting thread though!

I'm sorry to do this, but Chris, I noticed that Gore3 links to a post that has two entries in it. This fine burger

IMG_2032.jpg

and this one

IMG_2031.jpg

I did noticed that for some reason you have chosen to DQ one of these entries, presumably the first one. The second entry that has been chopped off a rack of lamb, very finely, if I may say so myself, should still be valid and should have it's own voting bubble. I'm afraid you're going to have to have a re-vote.

Oh man... choosing between all of Gores' entries is gonna be tough.. I agreeee though! Let the Lamb Chop Burger stand! Surely there isn't a rule that says a burger can't have a bone???:confused:

Oh man... choosing between all of Gores' entries is gonna be tough.. I agreeee though! Let the Lamb Chop Burger stand! Surely there isn't a rule that says a burger can't have a bone???:confused:

Thank you, Bill, for your support. :becky:

I just got PM'ed by the marketing department of Dairy Queen. Seems their sales are way up and they want to hire me. :shocked:

Actually, the first one got the "D", and the second one the "Q". Put them both together and...

Yeah, that's amazing how you are able to turn nearly anything into a DQ... You're hot property to them for sure!:-D

is it just me or are these Td's getting a bit weird??? Must be me...:laugh:

Anywhoo, from what I could decipher as a burger that looks good imho would be charcoalloungers..:thumb:
Thanks One eyed, I think I should have polished up the knife!:thumb:

One of these weeks some winner is going to choose Dilly Bars for the next TD. Watch out!

Chris, I'm very confused by High Q's entries. He clearly identified the cute boy in the picture as Q4, yet you labeled him Q3 in the voting. This confusion has been a major distraction and prevented people from voting for the beaver (I mean it's completely unfathomable that the beaver isn't drawing > 90%, and I think this is the reason). I think we need to have a re-vote on this one with a bit more care taken in properly labeling the entries. :tsk:

Chris, I'm very confused by High Q's entries. He clearly identified the cute boy in the picture as Q4, yet you labeled him Q3 in the voting. This confusion has been a major distraction and prevented people from voting for the beaver (I mean it's completely unfathomable that the beaver isn't drawing > 90%, and I think this is the reason). I think we need to have a re-vote on this one with a bit more care taken in properly labeling the entries. :tsk:

For the record, I counted again and he is definitely #4.

On another note, I asked him about the throwdown pictures and he told me to vote for the racoon. I couldn't find it.

For the record, I counted again and he is definitely #4.

On another note, I asked him about the throwdown pictures and he told me to vote for the racoon. I couldn't find it.

Vocabulary is not there yet, but I know what he meant. Definitely a smart kid. :thumb:

Terry's classic burger got my vote. Can't beat a CWB for a cheese burger.:thumb::thumb:

Yeah, I was a bit torn on that myself. But you see, if I had labeled that one Q4, then the next one would have been Q3. Just imagine what kind of trouble that would have caused.:shock:

Gore 4
It's just so durn cute! lol
I'm wondering,,, so is a vote for any of Gore's items, a vote for Gore? or a vote for that particular entry?
One of these days I'm gonna have the time to put in an entry. Butt until then.
THANKS TO ALL
You make my day
Gary

Back