THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I use Fiesta rubs for pork ribs, chicken, and butt most of the time. They are reasonably priced around here and convenient. I used their brisket rub a couple of times and decided to go back to salt & pepper. Nothing wrong with the rub, I just like the s&p results. I put Fiesta chicken rub on our Thanksgiving turkey this year and everyone raved about the flavor.

When I used it years ago I always liked it better mixed with their fajita seasoning, paprika, onion powder. If I remember correctly it also wasn't very spicy so I added something for a little heat. I used it as a base rub.

Just about anything made by Bolner's is good. Pinto bean seasoning, fajita seasoning. I put a full container of brisket rub in a pan and smoked it in my Bradley smoker for extra flavoring.

Hey, I'm a newbe but here in South Texas, Fiesta spices are all over the place. They are pretty decent but I much prefer to just mix my own. For store bought stuff, it's not bad, not bad at all.

Back