I LOVE leftovers

campdude

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We don't often have much in the line of leftovers, but the picnic I did yesterday was just over 11 pounds. Mmmm pulled pork and coleslaw sammies with a nice porter. Doesn't get much better than that.:clap2:

Last edited:
Those look scrumptious:clap2::clap2::clap2: There was a day when I detested leftovers. Why, got no idea. All that I missed. I farkin cherish them now. Yum.

I love leftovers. There's nothing like a Monday sammich after a weekend smoke. Those look awesome.

Mmmmm... Campdude that looks so tasty!! I've not tried a porter but I bet it was good too. :thumb:

Mmmmm... Campdude that looks so tasty!! I've not tried a porter but I bet it was good too. :thumb:
I love dark beer. Porters and stouts:thumb:. They both go well with lots of different types of food. They can handle spicy or a bit of sweet and still taste great.

looks awesome! great choice on that porter as well, good stuff!

I love leftovers! Live off of them for half of my week, otherwise I'm forced to go with mass processed garbage. Sure could use some more beers to go with them though. Love the dark stuff.

Looks good to me!
I love slaw on my sammies too.:thumb:

I love leftovers as well- especially at work, taste better than anything you could buy and you can't beat the price. Great looking lunch.:thumb:

Back