• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Jefferson Indiana June 19th-20th

D

Dale P

Its here. Our first comp of the year. We wanted to cook Fairbanks but we just cant make it this year.
We will be at Jeffersonville with a cooler full of shrooms and I hope to see some brethren there.

It should say Jeffersonville Indiana

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to try and make this one. Got a lot going on right now, though, so it's hard to ink anything right now. Too bad you have to miss Fairbanks. Ol' Dave is throwing us a pizza party!

Its here. Our first comp of the year. We wanted to cook Fairbanks but we just cant make it this year.
We will be at Jeffersonville with a cooler full of shrooms and I hope to see some brethren there.

It should say Jeffersonville Indiana

How about setting up a care package of those shroons for the people cooking at Franklin, Ky that weekend? You know you are mine & Connie's favorite person on the circuit!!!!!!
icon12.gif

Thanks Sid. Connie is one of our favorites too. lol
We really enjoyed Franklin but Jeffersonville is about 25 minutes from us instead of 2 1/2 hours. Are you 2 cooking New Albany? If so, you can have all the shrooms you can eat. And then there is Kettering coming up. By the end of the year, you will be burnt out on those shrooms.

We are doing New Albany & Kettering - no way I will burnout on your schroons. It will be great to see you guys in New Albany. See ya soon!

Sorry about your luck, Sid, Kathy & I will take care of your and Connie's share of the mushrooms!!!:mrgreen: Man, if Dale has them in Jeffersonville, New Albany, and Kettering Kat & I will be in "room" heaven!

Looking forward to seeing all you guys at all three!!!!

Phillip

Just got a call confirming that me & bgbob will be judging. Love new comps, especially when they're just a hop, skip & a jump from home! (If you'd like to bribe us for high scores, we'll be the judges in the old-timey blue shirts with the bright pink kcbs logo on 'em)

See yall there!

PS When's New Albany?

We are excited to see Kathy too!

New Albany is June 26th - 27th.
I might as well start a roll call.

Partners In Swine will be there, hopefully with new shiny smoker on hand as well

Last edited:
I have the application, just waiting to see how things go with finances....but, sounded like a great contest...

Buttrubbers BBQ wil be there. we are getting ready to head out to the fairbanks comp this weekend so we will be looking for some of the brethren. good luck to everyone unless we are at the same comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Partners In Swine will be there, hopefully with new shiny smoker on hand as well

Uh oh, what am I up against now?

Hey Roger I have been told by more than 1 person that our mushrooms are the mushiest mushrooms around. Looking forward to your opinion.

Sorry about your luck, Sid, Kathy & I will take care of your and Connie's share of the mushrooms!!!:mrgreen: Man, if Dale has them in Jeffersonville, New Albany, and Kettering Kat & I will be in "room" heaven!

Looking forward to seeing all you guys at all three!!!!

Phillip

Thanks for helping out with our share of DaleP World Renown Schroons. You are good person!!!!

Sounds like all the heavy-hitters will be cooking Jeffersonville that weekend - I like it!!

Hey Sid. You might as well bring all it back from Franklin! Tell Joe & Voncile I said hi. A couple of heavy hitters right there.

New CTO should be in tote and for sale sign on the big trailer rig

Uh oh, what am I up against now?

Hey Roger I have been told by more than 1 person that our mushrooms are the mushiest mushrooms around. Looking forward to your opinion.

Ooooooooooops, didnt see that it was already started, sent my application in on Monday....looking forward to it....

Back