Practice

Ribs- look like they could be better centered.. Too much green on the left.

Brisket - Too much empty greens in one corner. Also, lay the slices evenly. The second slice is barely visible.

Pork - Not sure what's on the bottom left.. Looks like melted cheese and sauce like a chicken parmigiana.. I also see spots of green and some oddball piece of white meat laying in the front. The slices look good but need to be better positioned.

Chicken - Meat looks great. Try to lay a more even bed of greens around the side of the box

Ribs - I'm not a big fan of displaying the ribs on their sides like that. Consider keeping them upright.

Brisket - It appears as though the meat hit the top of the box. Trim the flat prior to cooking so you can lay brisket out horizontally with the slices fanned enough to see the smoke ring.

Pork - The pork looks messy and I'd guess the top of the clamshell is going to hit your slices. If you use slices that big, lay them out flat (like brisket). Try and keep your pulled pieces similar in size.

Chicken - I like your chicken...it looks real good. Nice color. Trim your thighs a little more so the pieces are uniform and the skin wraps all the way around the thigh.

I agree with the above. The only thing I would do is increase the quantity of each meat to 8 servings (7 minimum) in case something happens and two stick together.

Back