Hello BBQ Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.

99 blue bird

Hi my name is Eric. I recently stumbled across this website when searching for a UDS design. I love BBQ and my favorite BBQ restaurant recently closed down. So I have been really curious on how to cook BBQ like the pros. I don't have really any BBQ equipment other than a weber grill so I look forward to building a UDS with help from this site and gaining knowledge of recipes and rubs and cooking techniques from everyone.

Eric

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell

Welcome Eric! I stumbled across this website 2 1/2 years ago and haven't left since.
I am far from being a pro, but I will admit that with the knowledge I've acquired from this site (Plus the willingness of it's members to share) I no longer go to BBQ restaurants locally.:becky:

Welcome from Calgary. I'm far from being pro, but certainly enjoy chatting with fellow enthusiasts about BBQ and food in general. So many great ideas here as well.

Thanks for the greetings guys. I'm really excited about being here.

Welcome aboard Eric, you've stumbled across a great site to learn all about the que. Get that uds finished you'll be glad you did. You'll never go for bbq again!

Welcome Eric! This is a great place with alot of good people.

Welcome from Indiana!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back