SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Hey noobians we have this in the.bag! The vets are playing dress up. Silly old farks don't even know this us a bbqing forum!

It's a diversion. All noobians please try to stay awake during the fashion show. The supply of ger a tol will only last so long then it's night night.

Stunning!!!!

picture.php

of course you may want to turn down any away missions....

N8... Does it come in Orangutan Orange?

You think the fashion show is bad wait until they start to acessorize their costume. "What ear ring should I wear with these shoes? "

ok get it together noobians we need to focus here is a little something to help get us focused... some fried sweet corn baked beans and a burger.

corn cut off the cob and fried on the grill
attachment.php

a couple of grilled burgers
attachment.php

my little girls plate that didn't last long
attachment.php

no this is not my entry just a little diversion of our own....

Team Noobian

Motivation

Great start for Motivation!!

ok get it together noobians we need to focus here is a little something to help get us focused... some fried sweet corn baked beans and a burger.

corn cut off the cob and fried on the grill
attachment.php

a couple of grilled burgers
attachment.php

my little girls plate that didn't last long
attachment.php

no this is not my entry just a little diversion of our own....

Team Noobian

Okay veterans, let's stay cool. We each only have one bullet to fire, and we have plenty of time. Well, that's assuming the standard "one-entry per person" rule applies.

If so, I'm going to wait an post up the best thing I cook during the allotted timeframe.

If we are allowed multiple entries in this special throwdown, then I say we go General Westmoreland on the noobs.

The young guys will have to Google that.

CD

ATTENTION ALL!!!

In order to generate more attention, and to help each team gather as many entries as possible...

MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED FOR THIS TD ONLY!!!

Now get cooking!

Back