Trailer smoker build how to

Great ideas. I am building one now. Sure enought he boat axle would not have handled the wieght. I was able to get a new axle from a locale trailer supply. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey I am also starting a build and would love the wesite for the calculations. I am using a 6'x 26"diax 1/4 rolled steel cylinder. I am open to any suggestions.

Hey I am also starting a build and would love the wesite for the calculations. I am using a 6'x 26"diax 1/4 rolled steel cylinder. I am open to any suggestions.

Not sure if you saw, at the bottom of the page there are similar threads that have more info for you.

Not sure if you saw, at the bottom of the page there are similar threads that have more info for you.
Just like what the above post says, there are LOTS of build threads with neat ideas. If you do search for them and browse through it all you will be able to take the ideas you like and scratch the ones you don't and in the end will have a NICE rig with all the things YOU like.

There is a search tool at the bottom portion of the page and it will give you all kinds of results but if you scroll down the results you will see that it searches these forums EXTENSIVELY.

Well if you were in IL I can get anywhere from 60-250 gallon propane tanks for $50 each 500 gallon for $75 and 1000 gallon for $140, in fact just bought 2 125 gallon tanks today starting my build within the next week

Back