It's Official! SoCal Bash Scheduled for Sept 21!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
OK, guys, I'm sure we won't have this one cancelled due to rain this year like last time. :roll:

This is sure to be an epic bash, and it will take place on a very cool 1/2 acre property with a pool, jacuzzi, regulation sized pool table, and an open firepit.

You can get a feel for the place by checking out this thread:

www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138714

So who besides gtr and myself are in?

:biggrin1:

:hungry:

I can bring a Backwoods Chubby, a Jumbo Joe, a WGA, and an Old Smokey, among other things. I also have a 2 burner propane stove, a Cambro, a couple chafing dishes, etc. that I can bring.

Oh yeah - and an ice cream maker - very important. :thumb:

It's a great spot, there'll be fantastic grub, even better company, and I'm really looking forward to it! :clap2:

Of course, it won't compare to the Texas Mega Bash. But good on you for trying. :becky:

CD

I haven't been around much - very busy doing stuff I'd rather not be doing - oh well, that's another story. I haven't been smoking much either. I've been missing it. Hopefully as summer starts things will mellow out and life will get back to normal - more or less. Anyway, Sept 21 is the last weekend of my next vacation. I'm IN!! I was bummed the last one got rained out, but really enjoyed meeting everyone and eating at the pig cook at gtr's house. I can't bring a cooker, but I can bring K blue, wood, chili (ABT) grill, rubs, asst. supplies, whatever is needed. I can bring some meat ( spares, pork butts, chuckies) to cook, if I can use one of your cookers, some jalapenos, salsas, or desserts. Let me know what I can do. I'll watch this thread or PM me. Something to look forward to at the end of the summer!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
We had a great time at GTR'S house the last So Cal Bash!
Looking foreword to this Moose! It's too early to commit but I'm going to do everything I can to keep this date open.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Didn't know there was too many LA people on this board. Need to learn how to do ABT's after reading your other thread

That was what? 5 or 6 people? At a restaurant at that? Yep. that's gonna be hard to beat.:becky:

No, no, no. That was just a planning committee meeting. :mmph:

We are getting pretty close to announcing a date for the mega-bash. Just a few minor details to work out. :cool:

CD

Back