Team Shirt Ideas

John Bowen

is One Chatty Farker
After a year and a half our t-shirts are looking as ragged as we are and we are looking to upgrade. Does anyone have a resource to look at for Team Shirt ideas?????? Cost and Styles please.

Last edited:
Check out Making the Mark.com. They have a wide variety of shirts to choose from and are a pleasure to work with. They just completed our order that we picked up at the Royal.

We used BlueCotton.com. Do a Google Search for a coupon code, they usually have one floating about for 10% off. They did a nice job and fairly quick turnaround.

They have many styles / brands of garments to choose from.

Thanks and we are looking at styles other than t- shirts as well. I just can't seem to see any button up types I like.

You have all winter. Create a Zazzle account, create a store, and design a shirt. Wait for them to run the 50% off t-shirt promotion. Happens every month or so for 1 day. You can order a bunch of shirts, collect royalties on them, and have them shipped free to your door. Fully customized, full color t-shirts, about $10 a piece.

;-)

We went with the screen print shirts for setup/cook/clean-up and some nice embroidered camp shirts for awards and social settings.

It's nice to clean up a bit for awards, you never know where or when you might have your photo taken and wind up on the web.

We got the camp shirts from a company called LogoUp.com, they have great sales all the time.

We learned the hat trick from the master - Kit from Dequello

Bel-Air-Bash_zps9296ba6f.gif

IMG_9675_zps0adb33c7.gif

a>

I just can't seem to see any button up types I like.

We just chose to upgrade from T-Shirts to button downs. We went with these. Embroidered logo and name over the pocket, full printed logo (like my avatar) on the back.

contact is:
Uzelac Studios, LLC
TheShirtPrinter.com
Kevin Uzelac
1301 Corporate Dr. East
Suite G
Arlington, TX 76006
800-501-8918 Toll Free
817-649-1155 Office
817-795-4195 Fax

1274714_632186940165101_1332666673_o.jpg

Back