thank you

mobow

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
As the year winds down I want to take the time to thank the creator of this forum and all those who have shared information on it. This was my first year as a competitor and the information shared here helped me have what I consider to be a very successful first year. My team got a call in each of the three contest that we entered. One in chicken, one in pork and one in brisket. You all have given me the info I need to be successful with ribs as well I just have not executed it yet.
So thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can this next year and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Good BBQ to you all. keith

Well I probably didn't give you anything to help you.
But congratulations on your calls, and Good Luck for many more! :eusa_clap

Merry Christmas to all the Brethern. This is one of the best sites that help fellow bbq'er, and I'am glad to be a part of it. Be sure to send in your donation to keep it going. Happy Q'In

Merry Christmas to all the Brethern. This is one of the best sites that help fellow bbq'er, and I'am glad to be a part of it. Be sure to send in your donation to keep it going. Happy Q'In

Yep...Merry Christmas and I hope everyone toasts in a good New Year. You all are the best :clap2:

Back