THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
My timing has been a bit off these last 2 days. I've been scrambling to finish cooks and serve and not taking time to get as many pics as I'd like. Here's what I have....

Last night's tri tip, reverse seared on the Small Egg:
CsR17UP.jpg

These items all cooked around dinner time. Turkey in the Humphrey's Weekender:
z7AsaU9.jpg

UrU4q0b.jpg

Pulled the turkey, ran to my Thai wok cooker and quickly stir fried some shrimp with garlic sauce for my wife and mother in law in a screaming hot wok:
7sds53P.jpg

xDob0q4.jpg

Then to the Large Egg which had a couple of corned brisket points turned pastrami ready to pull for a pressure cooker finish (Thirdeye's recipe):
L4eQn5S.jpg

Ak30flO.jpg

80pcuVD.jpg

53nIQOt.jpg

It was a busy but fun afternoon cooking.

Thanks for looking!

Man you nail every cook no matter the cooker and theses are no exception-nice! :clap2:

Thanks! I wish this was the case! :-D.

Master of timing! each one looks like an excellent dish.

Thanks, I was thinking how could I have timed the turkey to be ready at the same time I had a wok hot ready! The turkey drippings meant for gravy were sacrificed in my mad scramble. :doh:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Thanks, I was thinking how could I have timed the turkey to be ready at the same time I had a wok hot ready! The turkey drippings meant for gravy were sacrificed in my mad scramble. :doh:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I did something similar about a month ago. I think I posted about it. A meal with different dishes. Each one with a different cook time . It was stressful but in a good way. You get the satisfaction of a plan coming together.

Back