Pork Chop NO SIDES!

DaveT

Full Fledged Farker
Wife is working late tonight so I'm on my own for dinner. Did this before I read the Thread "Question on Throwdowns..." Well I was going to get some green beans for a side but forgot while I was at the store. Had to eat and photograph this chop all by itself NO SIDES. Turned out pretty tastey:-D:-D

I injected it with apple juice that had a little Yard Boy mixed in. This was the first time using an injection. Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper. Placed it on the lower rack of the UDS. The rack that usually holds the drip pan. One whole chimney of Royal Oak Lump and a couple chunks of apple wood.
CIMG7947-2.jpg

Browned on both sides
CIMG7954-2.jpg

Then placed it in a foil pan on the top rack until it hit 155*
CIMG7965.jpg

It was very juicy.
CIMG7969-2.jpg

I will be using the injector more often.
CIMG7971-2.jpg

Looks great...I had a nice size sirloin tonight...no sides either...they are over rated. :cool:

Juicy is the understatement. That looks great. I took a pair of chops about like that and buckboarded them last night. I'll be cookin' them on Thursday or Friday.

Juicy is the understatement. That looks great. I took a pair of chops about like that and buckboarded them last night. I'll be cookin' them on Thursday or Friday.

I will be showing my novice here but I am gooing to have to Google Buckboarding.

Back