• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Extreme Breakfast Makeover

Greendriver

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Extreme just on account of steak and eggs with hash browns is soooo good sometimes. Makeover cuz it's top sirloin from last night. For me the egg yolk is like a fine sauce and I couldn’t imagine this breakfast without it. Makes you glad you have toast to sop it all up with in the end.

SDC10894.jpg

Thats one pretty breakfast plate right there ! Don't even need grits with that feast.

Great looking eats! Glad I had my french toast and bacon before seeing that.

Whats that Red Crap all over your Hash Browns?

Welp, that'd be Ketchup and I cannot tell a lie, I love it on fries and hashes and the wife does too. So in her honor and since she made them hashes I donned them with the red stuff to show my great gratitude. All kidding aside we both love ketchup on fries and that's where our love for the red stuff stops. Don't even think about the "all the way" burger or cheeseburger either one having dam ketchup on it (give me a break), "I thought that's what the fries were for". Now, the one and most fav use for the red stuff though is found at you local Waffle House. You just cant beat that cheese n egg breakfast they have and you gotta get hashbrowns "scattered and crispy" and as soon as she places em under your nose give em a nice dose of the red stuff. The cheese eggs, the heavily buttered toast with apple butter, and bacon don't hurt nutin either. I could have got mine scattered and cripsy if I'd have asked but I know this is just way more easy and after all she did used a real tater to make em.

Looking good there! I agree with you on the egg yolk...

Back