The new smoker is here - lots of pics!!!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I got my new drum smoker! Here are the pics...

newsmoker1.jpg

newsmoker2.jpg

newsmoker3.jpg

newsmoker4.jpg

newsmoker5.jpg

newsmoker6.jpg

newsmoker7.jpg

newsmoker8.jpg

newsmoker10.jpg

newsmoker11.jpg

newsmoker12.jpg

newsmoker13.jpg

Yippee!!!

Was on the phone with Mista earlier this evening. Mista is having a ball tonight. Congrats on the smoker, I think I will go by and speak with your smoker guy this weekend.

I met a guy tonight the makes smokers lives around teh corner from me. he should be dropping by to intro himself.

Mista them ribs is looking good. Nice first cook. Enjoy the ride.

I learned that my smoker holds temp very well. 5 hours at 300 without moving. Next time I will use less charcoal.

Not bad at all, reminds me of the first one I ever made using a metal trash can. It should do a very good job for you. The only draw back I found to this style was that it was quite limited in the quantity you could put in it.

Have fun!

Very Cool Mista! I have a 55 gallon drum I've been thinking about converting. Looks like fun.

Looks good Neil, congratulations on the new addition.

Super cool, Mista. Enjoy your new toy......can't wait to see the after pictures w/ smoke tanned and meat seasoned......

Looks like an American Royal GC chicken cooker to me......and there ain't a thing wrong with that!! Congrats. learn how she cooks, and we'll see you on the winner's platform collecting the checks soon!

Mista, about time you got your smoker! It looks great, and also truly one of a kind. Please keep posting pics, and don't have too much fun! Oh yeah, when is your first catering job now that you're a pro?

It looks very similar to the smoker my dad used while I was growing up. It made some great Que and I am sure yours will too. Best of luck with it Mista.

Lookin' good, there, Mista!

I've been thinking about building a drum smoker myself, and I like your vertical design. It would probably be easier for me to assemble than an offset, which is what my initial thinking was.

One question to anyone who might care to answer: will the flat lid affect anything? a dome seems to be the default design for commercial verticals. Does it make a difference?

Mista, I do not see any of my Butt Dust, I mean Dustin's Dust on them ribs!
Congrats on the new smoker!!!!!

Back