Roller Ribs

Smoke House Moe

Knows what a fatty is.
Not only am I a badass for my BBQ, but my wife is a badass roller girl. We had some members of her team over the other weekend for some ribs and (I forget or just don't care what else there was).
I ran out of a couple spices for my rub, so I went heavy brown sugar. Well, I should have written it down, because the ribs turned out amazing. I even ran out of foil, and only wrapped two racks. Still the best batch of home ribs I have done.
Anyone else pull the classic blunder of not documenting when you are "wingin it" and then your "wingin it" turns out amazing?

Attachments

• Roller ribs.jpg
    Roller ribs.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Anyone else pull the classic blunder of not documenting when you are "wingin it" and then your "wingin it" turns out amazing?

Happens to me all the time, then I can never duplicate, grrr!

Happens to me weekly. I just don't have the patience to document everything when I am in a hurry, which is when I usually wing it.

My wife was involved with the MN Rollergirls for 5yrs. Derby girls make for a great party everytime

Great looking ribs, let us know about the roller derbies. I have always wanted to go. My sister did it for a bit out in Washington State.

Back