Maine Coast...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
My wife and I are headin' out the 4th of October to drive the Maine coast for a week. I plan on hittin' every lobster pound I see :p...but will probably need a BBQ fix before it's all over. Anyone know of a few good spots along the way?

Gotta stop at flo's for a flo dog, tell her "flo's way" and enjoy. THey are on route 1 just north of the turn to york. We spend a lot of time in ogunquit, not a lot of Q up there that I recall. Beautiful area though. PM if you want some restaurants or lodging ideas. Scott

Thanks guys...we're gonna hook up with "Brian in Maine" for a meet-n-greet. He should be able to point us in the right direction as well...:p We're lookin' forward to our trip and meeting a fellow Brethren too! :p

You should catch the fall color I here it is breath taking can't wait myself.

Now I hear there's a hurricane brewing that may head up the eastern seaboard...I hope it fizzles out so it doesn't blow all the purty leaves away! :eek:

Thanks guys...we're gonna hook up with "Brian in Maine" for a meet-n-greet. He should be able to point us in the right direction as well...:p We're lookin' forward to our trip and meeting a fellow Brethren too! :p

Brian is a great guy to hang with, Well all I got to say is, "that's what she said":icon_blush:
Say hi to Brian for me, we hung out together 2 years ago in Old Orchard Beach at the Maine State Championship.

We're Back...

We had a great trip up the coast of Maine and are now safely back at home and back to work...:cry: I was not able to hook up with Brian in Maine for various reasons though we did have a great conversation (when I could get cell service :lol:) Nice talkin' with ya bro...Rhana and I will keep your wife in our thoughts and prayers. :p Here are a few pics from the trip.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnrhana/Maine200802

IMG_5143.JPG

The Buck's Naked BBQ pic is my new desktop background on my pc!!!

Those are some seriously good pictures there JD. Looks like it was a great trip.

Thanks bro...we had a blast. These are only the tip of the iceberg...we took over 800 pics with the digital camera and almost 2 hours of footage with the camcorder. The weather, scenery, and food were awesome the whole trip. I'll be back! :p

so did you catch a flo dog? Headed up in three weeks. Scott

We actually saw Flo's on the way out of Rockland...we turned around in their parking lot because we missed our street. If we weren't so full from breakfast we would have stopped! :p There was a line too...about 9:00 am...and you could smell the stand for blocks! :p

Back