Huron South Dakota Contest

S

scottyd

WE GOT OUR 25 PLUS TEAMS

YOU WOULD THINK WE WERE IN A VAST LOST LAND WHEN IT COMES TO THE BBQ WORLD.

Yes we do have horses, No we don't ride them to work. Also we do have indoor plumbing. I know this is hard for some to believe but I have heard it all in the last 4 weeks. We do have cars and trucks. Anyway Thanks for all who are coming to South Dakota for our little contest. Oh yeah stay on the trail marked with the silver arrows or you will end up in North Dakota!!!! hahahaha

See ya friday. We can fix wagon wheels.

Well I don't think we will be having a contest next year due to lack of interest. If we do it will probably go back to a non sanctioned one like before. It all comes down to it costs too much cash to come to South Dakota For a low prize purse. Heck I know it and so does the rest of the world. 7,000.00 and a you win grand champ and straight to the jack is not enough to draw teams. You need more cash to give away. Anyway it has been fun this contest this weekend will be a hit and a good time for the 25 teams that will be here but really there is only 8 teams that really compete. The rest of the teams are local and will do the contest because it is here and will be fun and will be the only one then do until next year. So the real comp teams the 8 that travel they are the ones in contention for the Grand Champ. So it will break down as such. If we hook a few to go farther and compete more great. I hope we do.

See ya in the smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back