What kind of generator

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
What kind of generator are you using for your trailers and what all is it feeding?

Honda EU3000 Inverter. I run my ac system, refrig, lighting and hot water tank but I have to turn ac off to heat the water or it will kick the breaker on the generator. Quiet running though.

I'm running my trailer with the Honda EU6500i generator. It will run everything in my trailer when I vend (a/c, fridge, water heater, electric steam table, cheese dispensor, lighting, FEC100's and a microwave). Extremely quiet for such a large generator.

I'm running my trailer with the Honda EU6500i generator. It will run everything in my trailer when I vend (a/c, fridge, water heater, electric steam table, cheese dispensor, lighting, FEC100's and a microwave). Extremely quiet for such a large generator.

we use the EU6500I also for the water heater, three warmers, fridge, smoker and lights

I just use a Tripp-Lite 2000 with 4 Deep cycle 1000 ah batteries.
Powers my FEC-100, cash register, radio, computer, florescent lights and makes coffee into a Thermos type carafe. Exhaust fan kicks on every 15 minutes or when the smoker door is opened.
I have ran for 2 days of vending and smoking overnight on one charge.
I only run the a/c when I'm plugged into shore power.
If I were to go with a generator, it would be the inverter type and be the Yamaha converted to propane.
They are so much quieter.

And oh yeah, a large floor fan. My hwh is an on demand propane powered.

Back