Mofo Mania!!!!!--Tiger Shrine 5/19-5/20

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Shrine Club Challenge in Columbia MO. this week end . Hope to see all you MOFOS there!!

BTW--- Gary---- I stole your MOJO while you were sleeping last night :eek:

Spice

Dammit Spice! You know how he gets when you start talking about his MOJO!

I need the Diddler at his best this weekend. We are going to have to have a sayance (SP? A ritual to call his MOJO back) It will involve lots of cold Miller Lite!

GAME ON Brother MOFO!

Bellybro said:
Dammit Spice! You know how he gets when you start talking about his MOJO!

I need the Diddler at his best this weekend. We are going to have to have a sayance (SP? A ritual to call his MOJO back) It will involve lots of cold Miller Lite!

GAME ON Brother MOFO!
The Diddler? WTF Inquiring minds what to know.

I will have to let Spice tell that story since it his nickname for Solidkick?

Bigdog said:
The Diddler? WTF Inquiring minds what to know.

Gary , Sweet T, John and I teamed up last year for a BBQ benefit contest. We were on my big Spicewine unit. Gary said " Are we going to take turns watching the fire tonight?" I said " Why the smoker is good for 4 hours on one fueling. We are going to get some sleep" Later that night I watched him put 3 or 4 brickettes on the fire. I said " Gary!" " What the hell are you doing?" He said " I'm keeping the temps constant" I said " Your'e Diddling with it! Leave it alone and get some sleep!" :roll:

Thus----Batman's arch enemy------ THE DIDDLER

All you MoFos have fun in Columbia. I'll be at Okie Joes..... Its gonna be wild. ButtRub.com, Lotta Bull, Trigg, and a cast of others are gonna be there. Looks like I'll have to have my A game on too! But based on my last showing against the MoFos - I'll have a better chance here. Spice, Meathead, and Jeff have been on fire :twisted: -

All I could do was 7th in Chicken.:roll:

Good luck this weekend brothers. I'll pour a cold one in your honor. I'm thinking Chilled Crown Special Reserve :icon_clown

Bigmista said:
You guys better take lots of pics!!!

Note to self to buy batteries so Mista gets some pics.....:redface:

As far as being a diddler.....held the big unit to within 3 degrees variance for 4 hours....most lovin' that pit's ever had.....you feed and and leave her, I stayed with her and made her smile......:tongue:

Gamey? No way! When I cook, I smell like rub, and smoke and beer...I smell like perfection.... Note to self, leave the deoderant at home just for Jay....:tongue:

I'll be happy with a middle of the pack finish this weekend, believe it? :tongue:

It will be fun, no matter how we finish......:wink: Do you have plenty of your special coffee for this weekend?

HoDeDo said:
I'll be at Okie Joes..... Its gonna be wild. ButtRub.com, Lotta Bull, Trigg, and a cast of others are gonna be there.
We've been there and done that against those teams.....do what you do best and leave it to the judges, that's about all you can do. Someday, they'll be a whole host of us midwesterners that they'll be saying the same thing about.....

Best of luck.....go get 'em.....might try diddling a little, seems to help! :mrgreen:

Well Stay Tune for "Will the Diddler strike again. We are going to be there to have some fun, and eat some great Q. As far as middle of the road, well just get us over in the corner of the parking lot works for me.

Got a call from Daryl Darling last night. He's going to be there ( Set it and forget it) Ought to be a good contest with him and former AR Grand Champ Mark Hyman. Too bad old ChickyPig won't be there!!

Mofo Mania

WANT TO WISH AALLLLLL PARTICAPANTS AT THE TIGER SHRINE COMP GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE BEST BELLY BROTHER WIN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I'M KINDA PARTIAL TO THOSE BOYS:icon_blush::twisted:

I spoke with Brother Kick while he was driving home this evening, sounds like the Belly Brothers and Team Q did the Brethren proud, I'll leave the particulars to the contestants. Congrats all around!!!

This was a good competition!! We had 2 AR Champs and alot of great cooks at this event. Here are the results.

CHICKEN

1) BELLY BROTHERS

2) Beef Town Basters

3) NATURAL BORN GRILLERS

4) Smoke this

10) TEAM Q

RIBS

1) Muddy River Boys

2) Great Grills O' Fire

3) In Deep Sauce

4) Smokin' till the sun comes up

5) Blaster BBQ