Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Mail in your sauces and rubs

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Here it is. The rules, the address, the everything.

The charity is Ocean of Love Inc - ocean-of-love.org 1709 Route 37 E, Toms River - (732) 270-3500.

Please make the checks payable to them. The entry fee is $20.

The sauce and rub should compliment each other and you can tell us what meat it is used for. The judging will be done as we received the sauces and rubs in the mail and we will keep you updated as we receive them.
There will be a first through third place for this comp.
All entries should be mailed to - matt ragusa p.o. box 327 farmingdale, nj 07727

To make it interesting I will throw in some store bought sauces and rubs from the local supermarket for
blind taste testing.

As you send your stuff in, let us know on this roll call forum.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks eveyone.

Just don't give my employees food born illness. Send it as sanitary as possible!!!!

Here it is. The rules, the address, the everything.

The charity is Ocean of Love Inc - ocean-of-love.org 1709 Route 37 E, Toms River - (732) 270-3500.

Please make the checks payable to them. The entry fee is $20.

The sauce and rub should compliment each other and you can tell us what meat it is used for. The judging will be done as we received the sauces and rubs in the mail and we will keep you updated as we receive them.
There will be a first through third place for this comp.
All entries should be mailed to - matt ragusa p.o. box 327 farmingdale, nj 07727

To make it interesting I will throw in some store bought sauces and rubs from the local supermarket for
blind taste testing.

As you send your stuff in, let us know on this roll call forum.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks eveyone.
ok I was just plannign on sending you a bottle of my sauce..rub has to be included in the entry as well now?

Please mail in a sauce and rub that compliment each other listing what meat or fish you would use it on. thanks

I'll get my sauce and rub together and get it out to ya soon,,

Send them in as soon as possible. The deadline for the entries will be 10/25/2008. Winners will be announced on this site 11/1/2008

I dont make my own rub ..just sauce..so I assume I can throw a sample of some of my favorite commercial rub in with my sauce?

what are our meat choices??

fish?? what kind of fish?
how is it cooked?

I'm confused

what are our meat choices??

fish?? what kind of fish?
how is it cooked?

I'm confused

the sauce and rub can be for anything you want, we are talking Barbecue, so I would hope something to that nature. Don't be confused, its simple, if you like your chicken sauce and rub combo, submit it saying I use this for chicken. The judging will be done on an imaginary basis. they will taste your raw product. Thanks

oh I see.

here i thought you was going to smoke up a ton of grub
doing the rubbin' and moppin' it for us.

Back