so i did a whole chicken... here it goes.

tbone30349

what up my good people. I hope this thread finds you and your families in good heath and spirits. So I did a whole chick today. I got this "sittin Chicken" thingy that I Used. Here's how it went

View attachment 75ATTACH]

rubbed it wth a bunch of stuff, then poured some Goya mojo criollo in the sittin chicken.

20130217_190224.jpg

finished result

I like to call it (because my last name is Byrd) Byrd's Byrd. Get it? Lol. OK, bad joke, but anyway. what ya think.

I thought it looked great on my teeny little phone screen, and then realized you hadn't cooked it yet! Lol So yeah, Byrd's cooked Byrd looks really great! :thumb:

Looks great from down here.
Gotta say that rubbing it with a bunch of stuff sure looks like it worked.
Cheers.
Titch

I'd eat it!!

But then, you just can't go wrong with chicken. It's good for you and that looks like a healthy way to cook it.

My dr told me to stop eating the skin. WTF. I just looked at her kinda funny. Lol

I'd eat it!!

But then, you just can't go wrong with chicken. It's good for you and that looks like a healthy way to cook it.

My dr told me to stop eating the skin. WTF. I just looked at her kinda funny. Lol

Did she look funny back? Lol.

It was good. Think it should have gone longer though. I pulled it at 170° in the breast, but it was still "too pink" for my liking near the joints. It was very juicy and flavorful though. Definitely worth trying again.

Back