• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I hate hot dog buns

What... Why is this not the norm? I will have to get some dogs just to try this.

Love it - a local place near me uses Naan (indian flatbread type) instead of hotdog buns. The result is great flavor that stands up to good hotdogs/sausages and a heavier load of toppings. It's fantastic.

Love it - a local place near me uses Naan (indian flatbread type) instead of hotdog buns. The result is great flavor that stands up to good hotdogs/sausages and a heavier load of toppings. It's fantastic.
mmm that sounds really good.

Nice idea!

I buy fresh baked HD buns from a local bakery. That way I can just buy two or three, not a whole package that we'll never use.

excellent idea....I also like to use the small white flour tortillas. roll em up....keeps the onions n relish from falling out.

Great idea, nothing worse than a crumbly bun. Will pick some up on the next trip to the store, Thanks for the idea. :thumb:

I've done this before, but only occasionally. Would love to do it more often, but croissants ain't what you'd call diet food... not that any Q is. They are delicious, though! :thumb:

In a few years Martin's Potato Rolls will be in the midwest market and you'll be able to find a non crumbly hot dog roll. I know they are now selling in the Chicago market. The roll is top notch

Good idea. I've found that I like the gluten-free hotdog buns made by Udis or Rudis (can't remember which brand it was). They have a better flavor than the usual buns.

Back