NJ State BBQ Championship July 13th - 15th

Applied to judge. Maybe next year we will compete in this one, but I don't think this is a good place for a rookie team.

Isn't Wildwood the one with the "No sleeping on site or in vehicles" restriction?

quite the cocky group. Only the top 2/3's from the previous year gets invited back than 1/3 of the teams can be rejects or new applicants. I'll throw my hat in the ring, only because it's mid july and an excuse to 'que at the shore. If we can't sleep onsite, we're out, not leaving my stuff in jersey over night unprotected. Not meant to offend, but I don't trust anyone.

Isn't Wildwood the one with the "No sleeping on site or in vehicles" restriction?

we have done Wildwood the last 2 years now and have never heard of that...cars are not allowed on site and can street park, so you can sleep there i guess...we have slept on site in our EZ up no questions asked...as well as all of our neighbors...unless it has changed for this year
they do have no generator rule

we have done Wildwood the last 2 years now and have never heard of that...cars are not allowed on site and can street park, so you can sleep there i guess...we have slept on site in our EZ up no questions asked...as well as all of our neighbors...unless it has changed for this year
they do have no generator rule

I can't remember if it's Wildwood or Seaside Heights where they'll ticket you for sleeping in your car but I know it's one of the NJ comps.

I can't remember if it's Wildwood or Seaside Heights where they'll ticket you for sleeping in your car but I know it's one of the NJ comps.

it's an old law you are not allowed to sleep in your car(sleeping on site at the comp is fine) from back when it was a day trip town

No problem sleep at the site, legally. The noise from the surrounding bars 'till 3AM on ther other hand...............

not competing their this year(first time in 7 yr's) they keep getting later and later with the apps. so we will be their to support others and listen to the blues.

Back